|School of Finance:
Objectives for Educational Technology:
- Take an historical perspective of schooling, learning and technology.
- Analyze a less institutionalized and more personalized education.
- Learn about new digital media.
- Provoke participants in the education reform discussion.
- Open up lively discussions about rethinking education in the information age.
Topics and Lessons for Educational Technology:
Lesson 1: How education is changing
Lesson 2: The technology enthusiasts’ Argument
Lesson 3: The technology Skeptics’ Argument
Lesson 4: The development of American Schooling
Lesson 5: The seeds of a new system of Education
Lesson 6: The three eras of Education
Lesson 7: What must be lost and what must be gained
Lesson 8: How schools can cope with the new technologies
Lesson 9: What does it all mean?
Lesson 10: Rethinking Education in a technological world
We understand how busy adults do not have time to go back to school. Now, it's possible to earn your degree in the comfort of your own home and still have time for yourself and your family. The Admissions office is here to help you, for additional information or to see if you qualify for admissions please contact us. If you are ready to apply please submit your Online Application and paste your resume and any additional comments/questions in the area provided. (Online Application) (Request Info)
Atlantic International University
800-993-0066 (Gratis en EUA)